Genesis - ...And Then There Were Three... (1978)

MEMORY
S

This album really isn't something that I would listen to. I'm not into those Jazzy, Prog Rock 15 minutes songs, that are hard to distinguish between when one ends and ones starts. Now... this album doesn't have those long running bore-fests on here, but the songs are still quite proggy to my liking. Except for one. There is one on here that doesn't sound like it belongs on here. It was so unique and different and melodic and lyrical. To me this is the begining or the Genesis of Genesis. To me Phil Collins = Genesis. There really isn't a stand out part in the song, but if I had to, the intro was so very very diffeent thatn anything on the radio.




FOLLOW YOU, FOLLOW ME
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts