Rachel Sweet ‎– ...And Then He Kissed Me (1981)

DISCOVERED
From what I can tell this is album is mostly cover songs, and they are quite good. There is also a song on this release, that is a duet with Rex Smith. I think I have heard of Rachel Sweet, but not enough to connect her with a song or a group. She must not have left a big enough impact on me for me to include her in my library of Female Fronted groups.
SHADOWS OF THE NIGHT

There were some things that I discovered about this song. It was written in 1980 and was to be included on one of my all time Favorite Soundtrack albums, Time Square. But the record label rejected the song, claiming it wasn't commercial enough. It was initially release by Helen Schneider, whoever that is. So, it's a cover, ...and Pat Benetar version was done AFTER Rachel Sweet did hers.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts