The Cars - Candy-O (1979)

MEMORY
From the Vargas cover to the track inside, this album is a staple. Okay, let go over all the good shit on this...
  • Let's Go
  • Since I Held You
  • It's All I Can Do
  • Double Life
  • Shoo Be Doo
  • Candy-O
  • Nightspots
  • You Can't Hold On Too Long
  • Lust For Kicks
  • Got A Lot On My Head
  • Dangerous Type
This was a front to backer for me..I knew every song, and every hook. I LOVED The Cars. This is one band I never saw live that I wish I would have. They have SO MANY incredible songs. I could easily carve out a section from each song that I found memorable. There are songs in musical history that seem incomplete unless played in sequence. "Light In The Tunnel" and "Human Race" by Red Rider, "Eruption" and "You Really Got Me" by Van Halen, "Bringin' On The Heartbreak" and "Switch 625" by Def Leppard, "This Beat Goes On" and "Switchin' To Glide" by The Kings, "Threshold" and "Jet Airliner" by Steve Miller, and this...
Shoo Be Doo/Candy-O

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts