The Damned - The Black Album (1980)

MEMORY
HOLY SHIT!! I had Cutter make me a tape and he was happy to oblige, he love his music collection, 1000s of vinyl, alphabetically arranged, each in a plastic outer LP bag, that held each outer Sleeve and a rice paper inner liner, that separated the inner bagged LP. He knew what he had, and where it was, NOTHING LEFT HIS BASEMENT, aka his Bedroom , aka Cutters. So, I went through album after album after album, etc...going though song by song by song, and picking out what I wanted...and this...This was on THE TAPE, the fucking tape! My Brother and I LOVED that tape, to this day! The tape is long gone and has be repaired and re-repaired, so many times, and when I moved and got married, the tape was never to be found, ever again...Remembering a select few songs, and once in a while, he or I discover one that was on THE TAPE that we forgot... TODAY, I found another... And here it is

DRINKING ABOUT MY BABY
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts