Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard of Ozz (1980)

MEMORY
There are albums that stand out and become the driving force for things to come. To me, that was this album. Fired from Black Sabbath, Ozzy recruits guitarist Randy Rhodes from auditions he held in Los Angeles, and the rest is history.

There are way too many memories, nearly all from Randy Rhodes legendary guitar playing. The album cover art itself, was enough to give parent's nightmares. Imagine holding the LP cover in your hand, waiting for the music to start as the needle hits the vinyl. Hmmm, did the turntable stop? I don't hear..wait,..faded in phased cymbal? Guitar up slide..and a relentless monster guitar riff...over a astounding Bass line... This album was the reason I went and bought a guitar. It wasn't because of Crazy train, or I Don't know...When I heard DEE, and it just blew me away.



I DON'T KNOW


CRAZY TRAIN


DEE
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts