Kiss - Alive II (1977)

MEMORY
There aren't too many band that have listenable Live albums, but KISS was able to do it twice. What made this unique and was sheer genius was that one side was not live, so the only way you could get it, is to buy the album. A KISS album was just like a cereal box, prizes in side. This one had a booklet
   "The Evolution of KISS"
AND
Temporary Tattoos 
In shop class, I made a box made of sheet metal. I spray painted metallic gold, and put the temporary tats on that. I wonder what ever happened to that, I may still have it...
On the non-live side there were 5 new songs. New KISS...hell yeah. I remember the first song and how it had an ending like it was a live song.... loved it...



ALL AMERICAN MAN
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts