Livingston Taylor - 3-Way Mirror (1978)

MEMORY 
I always thought this was James Taylor...This takes me back to when would get ready for school in the morning, my older brother loved the softer stuff, where I liked punk, new wave and metal. We would take turns on alternating days listening to the local radio stations. It's funny how during the time, I would cringe at this sappy shit. Now...it takes me back to when responsibility in my life was next to zero and never took a chance to recognize it.

The part that I enjoy the most is the intro. Some strings, much like a TV theme song, and then the bass kicks in, and the music changes into nearly a country song, an octave change, and we have ourselves a love song.






I Will Be In Love With You



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts