Ace Frehley - Ace Frehley (1978)

MEMORY
We heard the hype and the rumors and all the news on these solo albums from KISS, and I bought each and every one of them. I'm a huge KISS fan. Well I was...Gene $immons tarnished that for me with his relentless marketing schemes. To his credit, he will never have to go hungry.

Enuff... Ace, the spaceman, probably the least favorable vocal of the four. The 'hit' Back In the New York Groove...a little overplayed during the release of the solo albums. For me there was a shining spot on this release.


A simple instrumental, that stood out from the rest of the blather on this album. I love the shrieking keyboards midway through the song.


Fractured Mirror

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts