Tycoon - Such A Woman (1978)

When I was in school, I remember, it have been in Circus magazine, but there was a phone number you could call and hear up and coming artists. This was one of the songs I remember hearing and it simply blew me away. Back when Toto hits the scene in 1978 with Hold The Line, I got a taste of something well crafted and meticulously produced. Granted, bands like Queen were engineered with mutliple layers, and innovative stereo techniques that were pure musical production craftsmenship genius. So when bands use studio production to their benefit, it really makes a difference. This was one of those gems that I knew was going to hit the radio music scene well before it was made available. It never burned the charts as I thought it would, making it to #26 on Billboards Top 100, but I loved it

Give it A Listen!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Popular posts

Labels

Recent Posts